Quote Of The Day
“If they want to test me they can test me every single day. Every single day. I believe in clean sport, I’m always clean, I will always be clean. I believe in the Oregon Project. I’ve seen Alberto. He’s worked really hard and that is what I know. …I was so just angry and I could not talk to anyone. I just ran all out. That hard work can’t be beaten by anything. It’s what makes me angry, I have been clean all my life. I work hard. I’m not an emotional person but it makes me so mad.”
– Sifan Hassan responding to the suggestion her performances should now be viewed with suspicion after Alberto Salazar‘s ban.
- RunningWarehouse.com Prediction Contest Check Your Scores/ Change Your picks here
- Ritzenhein finally speaks out and says USADA made right call to ban Salazar: "I stand behind the findings of the panel."
- Will the Salazar witchhunt end up being good or bad for United States distance running?
- Jessica Hull not leaving her coach or NOP
- I'm no Centro hater but .... it's getting quite clear now that the Rio gold was a fluke
- Nike will back Alberto Salazar Appeal , the gloves are coming off.
- OFFICIAL Chicago Marathon Weather Thread
- Is this a "real runner" thing, or was he a weirdo?
- How does JACKED-aloufi run the 1500 so well?
- Psychiatrists are not real doctors
- Why isn't Steve Magness Banned
- ‘Tragic’ for the young Ingebrigtsen