Quote Of The Day
“Preparations have been good so far but not super, because of the lockdown here in Ethiopia. I had to be creative, but I am healthy and training now is going well. During the lockdown, it was not easy to do my normal training. I had to adapt my training program with some more alternative training, like on the bike and gym training to remain fit with my team supporting me as usual. …I was well prepared for the London Marathon in April but as an athlete you need to be ready and flexible, so I focused on October and went on with my training.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking about his training ahead of next month’s London Marathon.
- Breaking: Geoffrey Kamworor out of 2020 world half
- Parents: is there anything worse than Zoom school?
- Can this guy go sub-16? Three recent workouts
- Kilian Jornet is a fraud
- Did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone in killing JFK?
- Just sold my car lot for 800k - Need a new job - What now?
- the sub-10,20,44 club
- Jimmy Kimmel humiliated in Emmy's 2020
- Concrete Running?
- D1 XC Tier system?