Yes, the 37 year old, who took a decade away from the sport is the one who got the record that Shalane Flanagan, Jordan Hasay, Des Linden, and Sara Hall all could not get. James Ngandu won the men's race in 2:11:03 as Frank Lara was the top American in 6th place (2:11:32 debut).
- MB: Keira D'amato 2:19:12 American Record!!!!!
- MB: Tell me how I'm wrong: Keira D'Amato's record is the coolest story in the sport this century
- MB: Your move, Molly Seidel
- MB: 61 year old Timothy Degrado, Arvada (Colorado), runs 2:47:59 in Houston
- World Athletics Recap: Kiera D'Amato And Vicoty Chepngeno Impress As Records Fall In houston