Quote Of The Day
“It was tough. Emotionally, I was pretty drained after that 10K, I was very disappointed after that. But I think it’s just a matter of collecting yourself, giving it a few days to be grieve and be angry, but then you focus on the next one. I had someone tell me that there’s still another chapter to write so I just had to move on. And you know, my training has gone great for the marathon. I was watching Happy Gilmore the other day and you know, he fights being a golfer for a while saying he’s a hockey player. And I fought being a marathoner and wanted to run on the track. But maybe this is my best event.”
– Galen Rupp speaking after winning an impressive Olympic marathon bronze medal to close out the 2016 Olympic Games yesterday in Rio.
- Final Scores: Check Your Running Warehouse Rio Prediction Contest Scores
- BOOM! ELIUD KIPCHOGE MIC DROP! DON'T MESS WITH KENYA
- Galen MF Rupp. Salazar had it right.
- Lynsey Sharpe breaks down in tears after 'womens' 800, asks for people at top to sort it out
- Meb doing push-ups before the finish line of the thon
- Salazar to retire?
- Jared Ward proves a smart marathoner is a successful marathoner
- Galen said Eliud told them at one of the water stations 'don't worry guys I'm not going yet'
- How is Rupp celebrating his marathon Bronze?