Quote Of The Day
“Aliphine needs to take a lot of credit for this … I feel like I wouldn’t have been as calm in that breakaway with anyone else. Aliphine is someone I look up to so much … To feel like this is a friend of mine who I know and I trust right now [was great]. … If we were going down we were going down together. There is no one I would rather get to share those miserable last 5 miles with.”
– Molly Seidel talking about how she and Aliphine Tuliamuk are friends and worked together to pull away and finish first and second at the 2020 Olympic Marathon Trials.
- Check your Running Warehouse/ HOKA ONE ONE Prediction Contest Scores
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words - Rupp & Hasay
- Bekele runs 1:00:22 at Vitality Big Half!
- Mo says that people constantly asking about his doping is making him depressed.
- Where's the Molly MF Seidel thread?
- People who've hung up your spikes (or flats), what was your last race like? What was your last good race like?
- RIP Ex-USATF President Bill Roe
- Possible repost: Rupp did 20 × 400m @ 60 leading up to Trials
- Rupp is only member of Olympic marathon team to skip the public marathon today
- Still think the marathon trials standards should be this easy?
- The announcers said Molly Seidel works as a barista. Her life is going to change like crazy
- Bekele had on Next Percents today in the 1/2 marathon and lots of runners opted for the Next Percents yesterday