Quote Of The Day
“Coming in I knew I needed to get it done. … I knew this is one of my last shots at getting it (the Olympic Trials standard) so I was just trying to be really brave. I pushed the pace because I didn’t want to have to come through with one lap [to go] and close really really really hard. I just felt really good.”
– Kate Murphy speaking after winning the adidas Girls’ Dream Mile at the adidas Boost Boston Games in 4:07.21. She closed in a phenomenal 62.05 to get the Olympic Trials standard and move her to #3 all-time among high schoolers.
- Ajee Wilson 1:59.72!
- Mac Fleet: 3:51, Ben True: 3:36, Will Leer 3:58. WHAT?!?!?!
- High schooler Kate Murphy crushes the Olympic trial standard 4:07!!
- Fam blasts Salazar in Facebook post.
- Ryan Hall: a dozen eggs per day (yes, that's 84 eggs per week !!!!)
- What is the hardest track workout?
- Allie O in Mt Marathon?
- A great day for the sport. Russia remains banned for Rio