Quote Of The Day
– New Zealand’s Kim Smith announcing her retirement from competitive running. She retires as the New Zealand record holder from 3000 to the marathon. She’s a lifer when it comes to running as she’s still running 40 minutes a day while 4 months pregnant.
- NYT: Endurance exercise (lengthy cardio) puts damper on male sex life
- Paul Chelimo Trained With Wilson Kipsang In Kenya over the Winter
- Ben True... am I missing something?
- What is the worst running advice you have ever received?
- Instead of a tempo our coach had us do this. Is he crazy?
- what is the best way to split an 800 meter race?
- New Zealand's Greatest (?) Female Distance Runner Kim Smith Retires
- Harvard Grad & Huffington Post Blogger Busted for Cheating in Half Marathon & Trying to Cover It Up w Bike