Quote Of The Day
Jesse Williams: “Hawi works with Skechers, he works with Brooks, New Balance, Nike – he works with anybody. But he’s new enough and new age enough that he’s not scared of anybody. If he believes something is wrong, he’s going to say it’s wrong. I think that’s hard to do when lot of paychecks come from the bigger companies. That’s why I like Hawi. He says, ‘This is right, this is what I’m going to do.'”
Merhawi Keflezighi: “I knew it was a risk, but at the same time, sometimes when you’re trying to decide whether to do the right thing or the wrong thing, you don’t let the risk dictate the decision.”
– Brooks sports marketing manager Jesse Williams and Merhawi Keflezighi talking about the risk Keflezighi took as an agent going up against Nike in the Boris Berian‘s legal battle.
- Sad News: St Patrick's in Kenya burning to ground
- Brenda Martinez marathon plans
- Why are my legs always incredibly sore after squatting?
- Current Collegiate Athletes/Children of Former Pros?...
- What two distance runners would you choose to have your back in a bar fight?
- The Truth about College D1 Coaches?
- Washing workout clothes?
- NCAA D-1 Men's Championship Predictions? The Ducks look good
- Please Help Support Russian Whistleblowers Vitaly Stepanov And Yulia Stepanova