Quote Of The Day
“We’re trying to expand people’s definitions of what might count as an athlete or as a model. Fashion is about showing your best side, but sports is about winning and losing. I bring my A-game to everything I do, but I think by being in this show, I’m able to show both sides. You’re vulnerable out there but proud, too.”
- Lauren Fleshman, talking in a New York Times feature on Oiselle’s use of pro runners, not models, when presenting its new styles at Fashion Week.
- Nice $30,000 Win for Emma Coburn to End Season!
- MALCOLM GLADWELL 5th Avenue Mile - 4:54
- M400m: Why has it basically stalled for decades?
- I am 18. Am I too young to start focusing on marathons?
- The Rise of Scotland Independence
- Steve Jobs wouldn't let his kids use an ipad, many other top tech CEOs agree, what say you LetsRun parents?