The King Of Cross-Country
– Geoffrey Kamworor, after repeating as World Cross-Country Champion in dramatic fashion. Uganda’s Joshua Cheptegei went from 1st to 30th place in less than half a mile, staggering home to the finish in a gut wrenching display, causing the raucous crowd in Kampala to go nearly silent.
- Assuming El G was in top shape, how many 3:59.99 miles could he have run in a day?
- Tom Brady plans to play six or seven more years
- How to Talk to Daughter's High School Track Coach
- Why stretching may be hurting your running economy.
- Who is the most famous person in your cell phone?
- So a middle aged women called the cops on me for parking 'illegally'
- Would Farah have won world xc given the flat nature of this year's course?