“The thing is, it’s been a while. I’ve been battling a lot of injuries for the last three years. This year has just been perfect. Training has been amazing, everything has been clicking really well.”
– Lopez Lomong speaking after winning the 10,000 at USAs to become the first American to win national titles at 1500m and 10,000m.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Oiselle says Tori Franklin broke her Oiselle contract to compete for Nike at USAs
- My god Molly Huddle is good. 66 days after Boston she runs a 4:38 final 1600 to win her 4th straight 10k title
- Robby Andrews Goes Home Devastated- Out in Round 1 of USATFs
- Oiselle says Tori Franklin broke her Oiselle contract to compete for Nike at USAs
- Sydney McLaughlin a no show at USAs
- Mike Rodgers tells our own Jonathan Gault "you don't do your research"
- Rumor: U. Of Oregon job now Vanhoy’s with a 4 ring circus: Ole Miss, UT, & Wake Forest
- Gwen Jorgensen: "I don't read message boards and I don't look at commentaries."
- Am I ready for a sub-3 marathon?
- Why doesn't Touhy run a real national meet?