Quote Of The Day
“Two things can happen in New York—you can either be fed by the energy or it can feed on you. I was not in a good space. I was not happy with my job, and I had unnecessary stress and limited access to the outdoors. … After that, I just decided that it [the stress] wasn’t worth it and life was too short.”
– 45-year-old Bill Sycalik talking about why he left his job in New York City to live out of his car while traveling the country and running a marathon in all 59 US national parks
- Deer Daphne Schippers: no one thinks you are on steroids.
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen selected for Norway Steeplechase team?
- How many LRCers actually run 100+ mpw?
- Are there times you regret taking running seriously? - Guys Only
- Why isn't this guy faster than me...
- Which is better; Run recovery days at whatever pace your body needs or at a pre determined pace no matter what?
- How fast could Roger Federer run a 400? 5k?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I DESTROY MY COWORKERS STRAVA CR BY?