Quote Of The Day
“I have an almost two-year-old, she’s 22 months. And her favorite line right now is ‘No, my turn, mine.’ So that’s what I was thinking [at the end of that race]. … I think to be a distance runner, in general you have to be a little crazy. And then to put yourself in position to make the team at 31 with three kids, maybe you have to be resiliently crazy.”
– 31-year-old mother of three Sara Vaughn speaking after making her first US outdoor team in the 1,500 at the 2017 USATF Championships.
- Jenny Simpson is the Greatest US 1500m runner EVER- male or female
- SARA MF VAUGHN
- Centrowitz Reveals He Thought He Was Out of USAs a Couple of Weeks Ago With a Virus and Injury
- Update from Paul Doyle on Clayton Murphy's status for the 800 final - "It's not serious... He will be ready."
- Footlocker XC 2000 Race Synced to Titanic
- How crazy would the World get if there was no Internet for one year?
- My GF gave me an ultimatum it's either her or running
- Kamworor talking the same old smack again
- Omar McLeod 12.90!!!
- Daniel Chebii wins BAA 10k in 27:58 over Sambu, Dathan Ritzen runs 28:10 for 4th