Previous NOP Doping News
NOP Is Done – Nike CEO Mark Parker Shuts Down The NOP Calling the situation a “distraction” that is “compromising (the athletes) ability to focus on their training and competition needs”, Parker had made the decision to “wind down the Oregon Project.” He, however, reiterated his support for Alberto Salazar, writing, “we will continue to support Alberto in his appeal as a four-year suspension for someone who acted in good faith is wrong.”
- The New Yorker/Ed Caesar: Inside The Race To Break the Two-Hour Marathon An Aerodynamics expert in charge of the pacing says it will benefit him 1:52 versus running alone.
- Ben Bloom: Everything You Need To Know About Eliud Kipchoge’s Sub-2 Attempt The pace car has been set for 1:59:50.
- Interesting Read: What Should We Make Of Performances Aided By Rhe Nike VaporFly?
- Scientific Study “Concludes That The Layout Is Only 4.5 Seconds Slower Than What Would Be Expected From A Perfectly Straight, Perfectly Flat Course”
- Meet Sir Jim Ratcliffe – The Richest Man In Britain, Who Is Bankrolling Eliud Kipchoge’s Run
- Eliuyd Kipchoge Pens A Letter To His Younger Self In it, he raves about a book called, “Who Moved My Cheese?”
- Jos Hermens Says Kipchoge Is A Better Athlete Now Than 2 Years Ago And That The Pace Car Will Be Moved From 10m To 15m Ahead To Prevent Swirling Winds Left unsaid is the shoes have taken even more steroids.
- Kipchoge Says He’s Ready At Pre-Event Press Conference, Once Again Compares Feat To First Moon Landing “My training has been the same, my coach has been the same, my management, everything has been the same. Now the thinking is different,” he said. “I feel more prepared. I feel more ready.”
- Toni Reavis Says He’s Rooting For Kipchoge To Break 2, But The Feat Has Lost Some Of Its Intrigue
- 41 Pacers Have Been Enlisted To Help Kipchoge By country, Kenya leads the way with 15 then the US has 7, Uganda 6 and Australia and Norway round out the top 5 with 3 each.
- BetLion Offers 1.85 Odds On Kipchoge Going Sub-2 That’s an implied success rate of 54.1%.
- As Sub-2 Approaches, A Look Back At Five Milestones In Marathoning History
If Kipchoge Fails To Break 2, Will He Lose The Status As The #1 Marathoner To Bekele? TFN: How Kenenisa Bekele Returned To World-Beating Form Bekele: “After achieving this time, I am confidant that I am back.”