Quote Of The Day
“I’m not happy with the time. But I’m just getting into my running. I have some training to do. … I never worry. I always tell you guys if my coach is not worried, I am not worried. I just need to go to my doctor and get everything checked out to make sure everything is smooth and continue training so when my next race in Monaco comes [in the Diamond League on 21 July], I’ll see where I am at.”
– Usain Bolt speaking after running a very rusty looking 10.06 in the Ostrava Golden Spike Meet 100m where he had to work hard to beat Cuba’s Yunier Perez by .03.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Van Niekerk 30.81 WB 300m in Ostrava
- I think that was the worst 100m I've seen Bolt run
- silk road founder Scott Ulbricht buried a USB with 500,000 bitcoins somewhere in Yellowstone
- Steve Prefontaine Weekly Mileage
- Do any elites actually do superworkouts? (60x400 in 63. Once a runner)
- BREAKING! Steve Spence runs 4:55 and continues his sub5 steak to 42 years.
- tracktown summer series June 29, 2017 Stanford University