Quote Of The Day
“You know the army has always told me to be tough. It’s like I was going to war today. I was prepared, I was ready with my tactics and I’m happy about it. … I’m trying to test and see what my body can do. Before you do something in a championship, you have to try, you have to test your body and train for it. This is really good for me. And every time I watch the fields out there, all the fans are complaining. We are tired of sit and kick races every day. I hope I made them happy today. I gave them what I wanted. I knew I could make the team in a sit-and-kick race. But I just wanted to make it fast.”
– Paul Chelimo speaking after soloing a 13:08 meet record to crush the 5,000 field at the 2017 USATF Championships.
- Paul Chelimo is the BOSS!! He just solo'd a 13:08 USATF championship record!!
- Justin MF Gatlin...Dude is keeping it in the tank.
- This is great: They're running heats of the 400m Hurdles to eliminate 1 person
- Official 2017 USATF Outdoor Nats Day 2 Live Discussion Thread
- What about the sport? Christian Taylor Flies to USAs from Holland, Fouls on First Jump and Passes on Next Two
- Hope Schmelzle Qualifies for Steeple Final, Scratches to get Married this weekend.
- What's wrong with Stephanie Garcia's hurdle form????
- Drew Hunter: "Realistically long-term I think I a 5k runner."