Quote Of The Day
“We moved forward that night. I woke up a different person. … There’s been so many times in my life where I felt sorry for myself and that got me nowhere, so why waste your time doing that? … Me and my husband have had so many adversities in our life that we learn. And you move on. And it’s really hard, but … rainy days do happen and you just move forward. … I was in the car and I stopped crying and I was like, ‘You know what, this is God’s plan. … Now I have the 15 which is an opportunity for me to redeem myself.'”
– Brenda Martinez talking about how she was able to compartmentalize the heartbreak of what happened in the 800 and bounce back for the 1,500.
- LEVINS BOMBS - Runs 14:16 at Canadian Trials
- Ryan Hall is Back on the Track, Ran a 5k Today and Will Do Another on Sunday
- Allie ostrander 5k Olympic trials
- Taoufik Makhloufi runs 1:43.92 at small meet in France
- Oregonian Examination of John Capriotti: Capriotti: "Nike's hot-tempered track chief makes waves"
- Men's 5000 Meter Predictions & Discussion
- Evidence that Montano did not cause Martinez' trip
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Bob Larsen (Meb's coach) Movie Screening in Eugene July 9th ay 7:30 pm in Eugene