Quote Of The Day
“When we hit 200 meters to go, I could hear the crowd starting to get a little louder and I saw a body on my shoulder. I heard the crowd really getting loud. I thought, ‘These are the Canadians. There’s no one else this could be. These are definitely the Canadians,’ so I kept rolling on the homestretch and I felt Nate (Brannen of Canada) and I felt Chuck right there on my shoulders. The crowd got so loud and the point where I was like, ‘If I let up even a hair, I’ve lost this,’ so I didn’t look at the board. I didn’t focus on anyone else around me, and I looked straight at that finish line and drove home as hard as I could go. I didn’t get excited until maybe a step before the finish line when I peeked at the board and saw that I got it.”
– Andrew Wheating after winning the 2015 Pan American Games 1,500m title, running 3:41.41 to beat Canada’s Nate Brannen by .25 seconds.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Wheating provides a beating
- Usain Bolt "Is Almost Back" - 9.87 Win Into Wind in London
- UK sprinter Richard Kilty pushes referee after 100 Final DQ at Anniversary Games
- Rupp's 2015 Racing Schedule- very odd
- Mary Cain, going backwards again :/
- What time will Asbel Kiprop run in the mile in London on Saturday?
- LRC Founders' Day (July 24th) Special - 2 LetsRun.com TShirts for the Price Of One + Free Shipping