2015 Herculis Monaco - Monaco Diamond League
Genzebe Dibaba has done the unthinkable run 3:50.07 for 1500m to smash the world record and take a Chinese world record off the books.
Rest of Monaco: A Guy You've Never Heard of From Bosnia Runs 1:42.51, Boris Borian Runs 1:43.34, The Clean World Record in the Shot Put by Kovacs? and Ghribi Runs World Leading Steeple
Some dude you've never heard of (Amel Tuka) ran 1:42.51, Boris Berian of the US went 1:43.34, Joe Kovacs threw a bomb in the shot, Justin Gatlin kept winning, Ghribi led a world leading parade in the steeple as Emma Coburn had another sub par race.
Asbel Kiprop Puts On An Exhibition In Monaco 1500, Running 3:26.69 To Destroy Field And Become Third-Fastest Man In History
It's was the deepest men's 1500m race in history with ten of the top twelve setting lifetimes personal bests and three men running in the 3:28-range, but no one was even close to touching Kiprop.
Monaco Preview: What a Meet - Mo Farah & Genzebe Dibaba Drop Down to Face Loaded 1500 Fields; Souleiman vs. Amos vs. Aman at 800; A Loaded Women's Steeple + Caleb Ndiku Tries Not To Fall
Dibaba takes on Jenny Simpson, Shannon Rowbury and Sifan Hassan while Farah faces Asbel Kiprop, Taoufik Makhlhoufi, Matthew Centrowitz and Leo Manzano. Emma Coburn tackles a strong field in the steeple, while field/sprint action includes PPP vs. Christian Taylor vs. Marquis Dendy in the TJ and Justin Gatlin in the 100.
On The Boards
- Six men ran under 3.30 in Monaco, only one guy in the race got tested. Guess who
- Shannon Rowbury Fires back at Jenny Simpson
- Chanelle Price: yet another poor women's pacing job.
- Monaco track short ???
- No love for Dibaba from fellow competitors?
- Explain Dibaba's post race energy to me...
- Salazar, Best Coach in the world Rowbury Destroys Simpson and Runs 3:56 American Record
- Mo Runs 3:28 again -- does anyone care?
- Holy Mother of ***. Kiprop 3:26.69!! At 70% fitness, he destroys the Monaco field.
- Dibaba says F*CK YOU Qu Yunxia, runs 3:50 WR