Quote Of The Day
“Our starting position is to defend, protect and promote fair female competition. If, as the study shows, in certain events female athletes with higher testosterone levels can have a competitive advantage of between 1.8-4.5% over female athletes with lower testosterone levels, imagine the magnitude of the advantage for female athletes with testosterone levels in the normal male range. This study is one part of the evidence the IAAF will be submitting to CAS regarding the degree of performance advantage that hyperandrogenic female athletes enjoy over female athletes with normal testosterone levels. We continue to gather more data and research on our journey to providing a fair and level playing field for females in our sport.”
– Co-author of the recent study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine on the effect of testosterone in women’s sports, Dr. Stéphane Bermon, talking about the advantage that hyperandrogenic female athletes such as Caster Semenya have over their fellow female competitors.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- BREAKING NEWS: Potential End to Fast Track Citizenship through the Army
- BREAKING: Study finds that women runners born with high testosterone levels enjoy a "significant competitive advant
- Wearing Split Shorts in public - how to handle Hecklers? MEN ONLY
- Kawauchi WORLDS RECORD 23x sub-2:12:00 !!
- Does doing strides every day do any good?
- I am a newborn baby. You can give me one piece of advice that I'll hold close for my whole life. What would it be?
- Do elites check their weight every day?