Quote Of The Day
“Sometimes when you train with a certain group, they are into, what is your heartrate monitor like, what did you eat today, how many hours of sleep did you do? What is the pace? Stick to only that pace. When you are there (in Kenya), you have to take all of that stuff and throw it away. You are there to train. Pace will dictate itself as you are running. You don’t think anything about food or anything like that. These guys can live off bread and milk and tea and an egg and something like that and still do amazing training. … I’m overthinking sometimes here (in the United States) that everything has to be perfect. But over there, some things might not be perfect. Even the weather could be crazy bad. But these guys are out there training, exactly same time every morning.”
– Bernard Lagat talking about his time spent training in Kenya ahead of the 2020 US Olympic Marathon Trials.
- Hoka Rocket X ‘THE TRIALS DAGGER’ has arrived (Pic)
- Karissa Schweizzer Outkicks Shelby Houlihan for 8:25 AMERICAN RECORD as they and Quigley break old American record
- Vanessa Fraser 14:48 at BU
- Sun Yang 8 Year Ban (swimming)
- Marathon champ Kenneth Kiprop Kipkemoi : BUSTED for Terbutaline (like Kitwara) !
- I'm seriously considering quitting following mainstream news
- 42% of americans are obese (new study)
- Fast race starts: how to neutralize?
- Tinman Elite - Boston 5k Predictions
- Daily Mail has article that says Marathon Runner was Super Spreader in Italy. 38 years old. In Serious Condition
- No athlete wearing a Nike shoe will finish top 3 this weekend in Atlanta.
- What are the odds Boston will be cancelled this year due to coronavirus?
- 38 athletes leave Emory XC/track team