Quote Of The Day
Dick Pound: “If we’re not better than we have been to the Stepanovs, there aren’t going to be any whistleblowers. The message right now is that while there’s lots of talk and so on, the sport involved has done practically nothing, in fact nothing, to support them in their efforts. This is a big benefit to the sport to have that evidence and to be able to clean up the situation that developed. They should have been taken better care of.”
Vitaly Stepanov: “If they did have whistleblower policies that showed they really cared about whistleblowers and that they want the truth to be out, they would have a lot more whistleblowers and a lot earlier. But sometimes I am under the impression that it’s not what they want. They don’t want whistleblowers.”
– Dick Pound and Russian whistleblower Vitaly Stepanov talking about how the historically poor treatment of doping whistleblowers by the IAAF, WADA and IOC discourages other athletes from coming forward.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Statement from agent Ricky Simms on Galen Rupp/Jordan Hasay DNFs in Chicago
- SLAGOWSKI INJURED - Pulls out of Brooks PR
- Can anyone take down Rupp at the 10000 Olympic Trials??
- Where is Duane Solomon?
- Can someone give me a summary of the Robert Young thread and what's going on?
- what is happening inside all those massive skyscrapers in Manhattan?
- Could Mason Ferlic make Rio in the Steeple?
- The greatest thread in LRC history? Robert Young fakes run across America
- Nijel Amos: 1:41.73 World Junior 800m record?