Quote Of The Day
“I’m unguarded in my responses and interactions with the press. I’ve been on the circuit for 13 years. I’m here; I know what it’s like. To see an athlete say something that feels like it has just been pulled from a can, it does a disservice not only to the athlete because they’ve completely removed their personality from the response, but it’s doing a disservice to the fans who actually bother to tune in to hear what you have to say about your event or performance, and to up-coming athletes who will search for you on Google or YouTube to see how you handle yourself. If I stand up there and say something as clichéd as ‘oh it just wasn’t on the cards for me today’, who learns anything from that response? I learned that in order to fully embrace my journey and pay it forward, you have to be honest and bring your experience to everything.”
– Two-time world long jump champion Tianna Bartoletta talking about being honest and genuine in the interviews she does.
- Explosive New York Times article: Mary Cain breaks silence about NOP
- Salazar response to Mary Cain
- Can Cain make a comeback?
- Is it scientifically POSSIBLE to actually SEE a car with a Hawaiian liscence plate in the contiguous United states?
- High Rep Low Weight "Strength" Training - Has anyone had success?
- Can someone relatively succinctly explain to me why Brexit is so bad?
- Racing a half marathon and haven't done any long training runs