I started another thread asking people how they did and to rate themselves.
Figure we should do the same for the Pros.
I'll start with top 5 and top 5 Americans.
1) Kamworor A
2) Alberto Korir A
3) Girma Bekele from "semi-elite" start A+
4) Tamirat Tola 2:09:20 B-
5) Shura Kitata B-
I wonder if the other LRC guys will be harsher on Tola and Kitata
1 Jared Ward 2:10:45 PB 2:12 last year A-
2 Abdi Abdi 40+ 2:11:34 A+ thought his career was over
3 Connor McMllian 2:12:07 A
4 Tyler Pennel 2:14:10 A on return from injury
5 John Raneri 2:14:13 A - is he only a 30 minute guy?
1) Joyciline Jepkosgei A
2) Mary Keitany 2:23:32 B+
3) Ruti Aga 2:25:51 B-
4) Nancy Kiprop B
5) Sinead Diver A master's runner
1) Des Linden 2:26:46 B (A for giving american's some entertainment)
2) Kellyn Taylor 2:26:52 B = fact she ran almost equal to Des maybe should give her a B+
3) Aliphine Tuliamuk 2:28:12 B+ been injured of late
4) Roberta Groner 2:30:12 A = 6th at Worlds and now this as a master
5) Katy (Moen) Jermann 2:31:55 A = PB 2:33 in Houston was previous best