Quote Of The Day
“I have zero regrets. I don’t think that there’s any way that I could have run this race any differently. I gave it everything that I had and honestly, when you come down to this championship-style races or championship meets, all you can ask for is a shot, and I took my shot. And I will never be regretful of that. It’s what I needed to do, and I executed the way that I could.”
– Houston’s Brian Barraza talking about face planting during the final lap of the men’s NCAA steeplechase on Friday night after having led every step of the first seven laps.
- Man, the 5000m has really gone downhill.
- Sydney McLaughlin would have won that NCAA 800
- People do Track & Field Beacuse They Aren't Good Enough To Do Other Team Sports
- NYTimes article on TUOHY and other FEMALE H.S. PHENOMS
- Long Jump Stockholm: Echevarria Goes 8.83. Will he get WR?
- Unpopular opinions: Running Edition!
- First time in 25-years a women's 1500 has gone out sub 60. 59.96 for 1st 400 in Stockholm
- My wife bought a puppy without my prior agreement.
- Are womens track bottoms degrading?