Quote Of The Day
“He’s trying to get himself back together, he still dreams of the great comeback for Tokyo. I told him when you’re ready, and your motivated, we’ll put the beginnings at least back in place. It’s a big call, the motivation, getting back in shape. One of the pluses, maybe the temptation, is that no one has really come out and dominated the 800m, in the same way he did, Even if he gets back to 95 per cent, which is about where he was in Rio, and he won that mostly on tactics, and experience.”
– Brother Colm O’Connell talking about the possiblity of David Rudisha making a comeback for the 2020 Olympics.
- Unofficial Scores Running Warehouse NCAA XC Champs Prediction Contest
- The LetsRun.com Decade Awards: Which NCAA Cross Country Programs & Athletes Were the Best of the 2010s?
- Steve Spence is running out of time to record a sub-5 minute mile for the 44th straight year
- Guy walks across America in 3.5 months. Original plan was 7.5 months. Seems shady
- Inside Russia’s Failed Doping Cover-Up
- Has a HS XC coach ever made the jump straight to NCAA D1 head coach?
- Brian Bell To Big Bear TC?
- Why has Microsoft Office lasted so long? Why has no upstart supplanted in all these years?
- Why do marathons allow guaranteed entry for sub elites with time qualifiers?
- Ethiopian Female Marathoner Provisionally Suspended For Failed Doping Test
- I run out of LEGS before running out of breath