Quote Of The Day
“Having seen some of the Ethiopian and Kenyan results, I think to medal you need to be in 30:20 shape which is a huge order. That’s the American record. I think I’m just going to try to get as fit as I can the next few weeks and you know, I could have a great day and finish 8th. It’s just too hard to say at this point. But it sounds like there’s a really amazing field going from the other countries. We have a good team; what we did last year was great, [but] I don’t think it’ll be as tactical. I think we’ll have to be ready to run fast. So that’s what we’re going to be prepared to do and hope for the best.”
– Molly Huddle talking about her goals for Rio after leading wire-to-wire to win the women’s 10,000 at the 2016 US Olympic Track and Field Trials.
- LetsRun.com Poker Classic Wednesday at 7pm in Eugene
- The LRC Pole Vaulter Jeff Coover is Onto the Final - Cheer Him On So His Dreams Can Become Reality
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Please explain why the third place long jumper didnt make the Olympic Team
- Team Kate Murphy to Eugene!!!
- At what distance would Galen Rupp and Justin Gatlin be even?
- If Galen drops the Olympic Marathon, Is Luke Puskedra ready to run?
- Millennial Jenna Prandini goes home DEVASTATED!
- Jeremy Wariner: USA's Best 800m Runner that Never Was