Quote Of The Day
“They didn’t seem to pay attention to it. It bothers me that they haven’t looked into the death threats. They’re saying it’s just rumors. What [Toni Galbraith, the detective working the case] said is David didn’t take the threat seriously. Talking to his friends about the death threats, David didn’t take them seriously. And I was like, what does that matter? … Because David didn’t take [the threats] seriously, then there was no probable cause? If David took this seriously, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. … I just think the investigation was very shoddy and from the beginning, they just wanted to close the case. … They were just waiting for toxicology and were going to close the case.”
– David Torrence‘s mother, Bianca Torrence, talking about how even though police have ruled his death an accidental drowning, she feels they didn’t properly investigate the possibility of murder.
- Petition to save the IU XC course
- David Torrence's Death Ruled an Accidental Drowning, But For His Family Questions Remain Because Of Death Threats
- XC skiers look worse than distance runners at the finish line. Is their sport harder?
- Seems money is all you need to be in the Winter Olympics
- A Letter to my HS Coach, Thank You !!! - struggling d1 freshmen
- NCAA D1 track and Dempsey indoor - good enough?
- Why do some people blatantly lie about how fast they are?
- Is it true that you move up in distance from highschool to college?
- XC in the Fall, a wasted effort for pure mid-d runners?