Quote Of The Day
“They didn’t seem to pay attention to it. It bothers me that they haven’t looked into the death threats. They’re saying it’s just rumors. What [Toni Galbraith, the detective working the case] said is David didn’t take the threat seriously. Talking to his friends about the death threats, David didn’t take them seriously. And I was like, what does that matter? … Because David didn’t take [the threats] seriously, then there was no probable cause? If David took this seriously, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. … I just think the investigation was very shoddy and from the beginning, they just wanted to close the case. … They were just waiting for toxicology and were going to close the case.”
– David Torrence‘s mother, Bianca Torrence, talking about how even though police have ruled his death an accidental drowning, she feels they didn’t properly investigate the possibility of murder.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 NCAA XC Discussion Thread
- Petition to save the IU XC course
- David Torrence's Death Ruled an Accidental Drowning, But For His Family Questions Remain Because Of Death Threats
- XC skiers look worse than distance runners at the finish line. Is their sport harder?
- Seems money is all you need to be in the Winter Olympics
- A Letter to my HS Coach, Thank You !!! - struggling d1 freshmen
- NCAA D1 track and Dempsey indoor - good enough?
- Why do some people blatantly lie about how fast they are?
- Is it true that you move up in distance from highschool to college?
- XC in the Fall, a wasted effort for pure mid-d runners?