Quote Of The Day
“I was okay with that (Fisher taking the lead at the bell). Because I’ve raced Grant so many times, I thought that he might fight pretty hard for the lead before the last 100 because at Millrose, that’s how he beat me. And then at [NCAA] indoors, I had the lead and he wasn’t able to pass me. So I thought in his mind, there was going to be a big thing about making sure he had the lead at 400 or 300 to go. And I’ve watched videos of him race in the past. For example, two years ago, him and Justyn Knight on the backstretch, they used a lot of energy. So I didn’t want to get caught up in that. I wanted to make sure that I was right on his shoulder that whole last lap and pushing him, but still keeping something for that last 100.”
– Morgan McDonald talking about the strategy he used to outkick Grant Fisher for the 2019 NCAA 5,000m title.
- Rojo: My parents are going to the NCAA champs tonight. How should I get them ready for the meet? Will they be bored as hell?
- $75k USATF 10k Champs Saturday @NYMini: Jordan Hasay, Sally Kipyego, Rachel Schneider Taking on Past Champs Bruce, Tuliamuk
- Michael Norman TAKES DOWN Lyles @200
- Wow: Donavan Brazier is the top 800 m runner in the world
- Nick Willis 13:56 DFL?
- Ben True - 7 Straight Years 13:12 or Faster
- Is Mike Norman the fastest man in the world at 100m-400m?
- Only 66% of Americans today feel World War 2 was a "Justified War" for the US
- Has my friend taken advantage of me?
- Ultimate limit of human endurance found
- What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you in a race?
- Check your scores/change your picks in $200,019 Running Warehouse Prediction contest