Quote Of The Day
Usain Bolt: “We know the key thing is just to get the baton around. Because with the U.S., we know we always have the best team, and they tend to panic. Pressure gets to them sometimes.”
Carl Lewis: “I’ve been to (junior) nationals, I’ve been to (junior) Hershey’s meets, I’ve never seen a baton hit the ground. What they need to do is get a retired college coach who’s going to tell the agents to kiss off, and tell the athletes to get in line and know how to put together a relay.”
– Usain Bolt and Carl Lewis giving their analysis on the 4 x 100 and why the US always struggles to get the baton around.
Super Hot on LetsRun: CHRIS FOX LEAVING SYRACUSE
- Who all would you be surprised to see lose in Rio?
- Shalane will win Gold
- I never showed my mom in 55 years the limitless love she showed me my whole life. She will die in next few days.
- Ritz- Best All-Around Distance Runner In U.S. History?
- What are some things that you almost always see fat people do that you don't always see thin people do?
- Why is Rupp wasting his time with the Marathon?
- wife can't get a job in our hick town
- Aden's athletes test negative, will compete in Rio