Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been trying to visualize this right (winning the Olympic Trials)? And in my mind I start crying immediately. … [But] I didn’t (cry). At the moment, that was my response to the reality of the situation, that this was something real. I was almost in shock.”
– Kate Grace talking about her stoic reaction to her shocking victory in the 800 at the 2016 Olympic Track and Field Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Bob Larsen (Meb's coach) Movie Screening in Eugene July 9th ay 7:30 pm in Eugene
- LetsRun.com Poker Classic Wednesday at 7pm in Eugene
- Check Your Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores
- Lagat's 53 last 400 at 41.
- Let's Hear It: Who Makes the 800 Team without the Fall?
- OMG: What happened in the women's 800?
- Brenda Martinez represents all that is right with our sport
- British 3.39 1500 runner failed doping test in Belgium and UKA covered it up
- Clayton Murphy Destroys 800m Field
- Ciarán Ó Lionáird announces his retirement from running