If Only The US Would Do This As Well
“No potential participant in the Olympic Games who has been caught taking banned substances in previous years can be a member of the Russian national Olympic team in Rio de Janeiro.”
– Part of a statement issued yesterday from the Russian track federation. It said it took “such a tough decision with one aim – to do everything so that clean athletes could take part in the 2016 Olympic Games.” The Russians also said they are going to criminalize doping in their country.
- BREAKING: Centro out of Pre Bowerman Mile!
- If you care about women's sports and the Caster Semenya situation, you MUST read this article
- Genzebe Dibaba and Allyson Felix pull out of Pre Classic
- Ritz says he may not do the 10,000 at the Olympic Trials
- Russell Westbrook Has Completely Wrecked Stephen Curry
- Kid's girlfriend dry humps him after he breaks high school national pole vault record
- Peter Callahan will represent Belgium from now on
- Harvard's Transgender Swimmer