Quote Of The Day
“It was a risky move. The window we had was very small because we had to make sure [to have enough] time, after having the baby, to train [for the Olympics]. … One thing that I’ve been craving in this period is to hear stories of women who were having families and still planning to get back into competitive sports and I’m so excited that I’m going to be one of those women that other women will look up to because we need role models. … It’s not like in the past where women were told, well, you can just race until you’re done racing, and then you can start a family. You can do both of them.”
– Olympic Marathon Trials winner Aliphine Tuliamuk announcing that she’s pregnant with her first child (due in January) and still planning on being ready to race at the Tokyo Games.
- Olympic Trials Marathon Champ Aliphine Tuliamuk is Pregnant
- Why is anyone surprised by 57:xx in the half?
- Let's hear it for the Spanish announcers today in Valencia. They nailed it.
- Jordan Hasay is officially a flash in the pan
- Do serious runners, generally speaking, dislike hiking?
- 67:26 - Emily Sisson misses Molly Huddle's AR by 1 second
- Atkin runs 10k pb day after 13:18, help me understand
- Not Kidding: 4 GUYS BREAK 58:00!!! 57:32 half marathon world record