Quote Of The Day
“It was an ideal season opener, really. I just went for it. A 51-second first lap, exactly on the pace, and then just pushed on from there. Tried to go as fast as possible and came away with a good time. … I’ve been doing some good training. Obviously it has been a bit disrupted, as has everyone’s training. There was certainly a point a couple of months ago where everything seemed to be up in the air, no one knew what races were going to happen, but we just kept training and working on the assumption that something would come together and we ended up here.”
– 18-year-old Max Burgin talking about setting the British under-20 record at 1:44.75 at a British Milers’ Club meet Tuesday night.
- Max Burgin 18year Old 1:44.8 800m...WOW
- Purrier 4:00.77, MacLean 2:00.29 in time trials
- Monaco forecast: Too hot for 5000 WR?
- World Record for 5000 has 5 days left
- Kamala Harris is VP Pick
- New Zealand 102 days with out Covid case records 4 new cases from unknown source will lock country down for 3 days
- Cornell researchers say virtual semester will cause 4 x MORE covid hospitalizations than in-person semester
- What vitamins would I benefit from?
- Best Interval Session for 5/10k Progress
- Big Ten cancels football season
- SHOOTER outside the White House - taken down by Secret Service