Quote Of The Day
“Then you know, the pie in the sky goal, the ultimate A goal would be to try to win. I’m trying to say how realistic that is for me at this point. You know, it’s extremely hard to win, it would be great. Maybe I should just say top three, that would be a huge honor. So yeah, top three and sub-5:40 is the A goal, but being in contention to win. But you kind of have to make a choice during the race. Do I want to try to be top three and win? Or do I just want to be top 10? And if there’s a break in the last 20 miles, you could risk it all like I did in 2015 with Max King? I risked it all. And I said, ‘Okay, I want to try to win.’ And I totally imploded the last 20 miles. So I might be more conservative this year.”
– HOKA ONE ONE ultramarathon pro Sage Canaday talking about his dream goal of winning the Comrades Marathon next week. Alberto Salazar is the only American man to have ever won the historic race.
- Okay, I'm officially sick of glasses. Convince me not to get lasik.
- How far could Valerie Vili throw the men's shot?
- What would the toughest country be to run across?
- What’s up with E Manangoi?
- If I have to pay $8,000 just to use 1 bitcoin, how will it ever be used in circulation? Gambling device only?
- Ingebrigtsens defeat the Manangois today! Where is El K at?
- Middle Aged, "High" mileage and Fatigue
- Ryan Hall runs 25:58 5k
- Paul Chelimo MISSES worlds qualifying standard, CAN NOT go to Worlds without it
- How far could a Male Olympic Shot Putter throw a Woman's Shot?
- Who are the greatest ultramarathoners in history? (Sponsored by HOKA ONE ONE)
- Congrats to Freddy and StevePrefonDead: Our LRCers of the Week who win a pair of HOKA Carbon X Shoes