Quote Of The Day
“I think cross country on the professional level plays to my strengths. On the track, where there are no obstacles and perfect conditions, it’s harder to push people over the edge and break them. Cross country allows a little more room for that kind of running.”
– Reigning USA Cross-Country champion Chris Derrick, who is one of just six men in history to four times be top 10 at NCAAs in XC, talking about why he loves cross-country.
- Teddy Mitchell - coach of former EPO cheat - named coach for Team USA at World Indoors
- In Defense of Galen
- masterstrack.com calls out Rupp
- Mary Cain Dodges all the Tough Questions on her AMA Reddit!
- Oregon native Sean Nesbitt says Colorado has the "best running fans" in the country - what say you? Eugene or Boulder?