Quote Of The Day
“Honestly, the peace I’ll have at the end of this journey, whether I medal or not, Olympic champion or not, is knowing that I did everything I could to get this medal until I had no more. That’s how I’ll be able to lay my head down at night and have peace.”
– Lolo Jones talking as she prepares to try to make what could be her fourth and last Olympic Games at PyeongChang 2018.
- Kenenisa Bekele Comes Up Short in Breaking 25k world record
- Sub 4 at a BU mini meet, is that even real?
- Bill Rodger and Frank Shorter potential if they would've of used Canova marathon training?
- I've got a kid who loves the long run.
- What to do when friends start asking you for money?
- What pace should you run your long runs over the winter?
- Winter Running
- Morning runs a real struggle
- Speed Goggles???
- 15:50 5K PB- How much faster will increasing mileage make me?