Photo Of The Day
– Ryan Hall, who once ran 26.2 miles in 2:04:58.
- This reminds me of the Mary Cain-Alberto Salazar case: Female Olympic champion gymnastics coach suspended for 8 yrs for verbal and emotional abusing including fat-shaming
- HSer Cole Sprout runs 8:49.02 3200 at 5,000+ feet in CO
- British WWII vet walks 100 laps of garden to raise £1,000. Britain goes crazy for him. He's raised $39 million and has #1 song
- Norwegian journalist says he found a syringe on a track in Iten - Athletics Kenya isn't so sure
- 2017 World 1500m champ Elijah Managnoi is doing dairy farming and planting beans to make ends meat during Covid-19 crisis
- UK Athletics FINALLY hand over full review of Sir Mo Farah's relationship with disgraced coach Alberto Salazar to UK Anti-Doping
- What is the dumbest COVID denial left? all the big ones have fallen
- Here's my brilliant solution for this Coronavirus pandemic
- Over 440 jobs lost for every Coronavirus death--while missed cancer screenings kill far more
- Ryan Hall v. Farrah, Gebrselassie & Bekele / who wins?
- Ask any licensed MD if they REALLY think it's safe to open the economy right now and you'll likely be hard pressed to find any
- It's time to REOPEN California --- Stop the Lockdowns! Elon Musk calls them fascist!
- If you can't pay rent on May 1, what makes you think you'll be able to pay 2 months rent on June 1?
- Runners with the most beautiful stride?
- Any successful runner/lawyers?
- Leo Daschbach runs sub-1:50...SOLO
- Popularity of WR vs Olympic titles: debate closed