Quote Of The Day
“In the environment that I was in, I didn’t feel like I was happy. I think I lost the love for the sport when I started making it a job too soon – before I even went pro. And I think I put a lot of pressure on myself. In the environment that I was in, you’re surrounded by a lot of professional athletes who have already been to the highest stages and have world records and stuff. I just think I needed to step away from all of that and focus on myself and my event, taking it at my pace instead of trying to jump on board with everybody else.”
– Sydney McLaughlin telling Letsrun why she didn’t follow Edrick Floreal to Texas. Despite her great success at Kentucky, she didn’t feel happy in her training environment.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Stanford bus catches on fire and burns as team is travelling to UW Invite (video and pics)
- T&FN to Start Print Edition Again
- Should I run during my 3hr layover at LAX airport?
- Despite her great success, Sydney McLaughlin says she wasn't happy in her training environment at Kentucky
- Don’t you think having a cleaning lady/guy at your house is bad education?
- New study by Pitsiladis et al: EPO does work on Kenyans living at altitude!
- I need to live somewhere with low property taxes.
- Trying to find a list of hard things to accomplish
- Who is the better Athlete: A world class marathon runner or a WC biker?
- Davos NYT Reporter: All the private talk is about AI, could free up 99% of labor force
- Baltimore Woman Says She Will Use Gun Buyback Cash To Purchase Bigger Gun