Quote Of The Day
“On race day, he’ll be a competitor like anybody else, but all the way up to February 28, 2020, and even that morning before the gun goes off, I’ll be right there in his corner. But he’s going to have to beat me just like he’s going to have to beat everyone else.”
– 3-time Olympian Dathan Ritzenhein talking about what it’s like to coach Parker Stinson, an athlete who has the same goal as Ritz – to make the 2020 US Olympic team in the marathon.
- ELIUD KIPCHOGE TO RUN LONDON MARATHON 2019
- On scale of 1 to 10, how hard will Eliud Kipchoge spank Mo Farah?
- Other than money, what does Kipchoge accomplish with running London again?
- Antidepressants and running: I think I'm about to call it quits
- Matt Damon LOST 60 POUNDS by running 13 miles a day and eating a chicken breast for every meal
- Are there any sporting events / activities in which women are superior to men?
- Vaporfly 4%: One thing we can ALL agree on:
- 60 mpw all at 7 pace, but haven't run a Sub 3 Marathon
- Elites be careful how you treat Coaches
- Bodybuilding vs Running
- Examples of late bloomers that made Olympics/WC