Quote Of The Day
“So guys I’ve retired from track and field looking to become a footballer but look at this … How am I going to get a drug test today? I’m not even a professional footballer yet. Seriously. So I asked the lady, ‘Why am I getting drug tested when I haven’t signed for a club yet?’ and she said they told her I’m an elite athlete so I have to get tested. Okay then.”
– Usain Bolt complaining about being drug tested when he isn’t officially a pro soccer player yet.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Is it fine to do K repeats in cold?
- Advice: 15 Year old son’s downward spiral
- So tired of hearing how NFL players have 'world-class speed'
- An open letter to race directors from the back of the pack!
- Amsterdam Marathon Elite Field
- Flag Haters (USA) score another Scalp as USA Gymnastics interim CEO Mary Bono forced to resign for covering up Nike swooshes
- That mysterious mile 15-18 range where things get tough...
- Why are we not tapping into the Native American talent pool?
- D2 - Are any of them good schools?
- Do I need water in a half (1:32 goal, 40 degrees race day)?
- Quit overpaying for running shoes. The top 4 most popular shoes on LetsRun the last 6 months can be bought for under $85