Quote Of The Day
“There’s always doubts … it’s so difficult and frustrating when people are like, ‘Oh, you know you’re going to win.’ Because you don’t! This is hard and it’s hard to run 4:05 in hot weather with wind when you’re on your own. And so it’s never easy to win and there’s always doubts. And I’m always warming up thinking, ‘At what point am I going to have to be brave?’ And there’s always a point in a race where you have to be brave, even when you’re the heavy favorite. Maybe especially when you’re the heavy favorite. So there’s always doubt, but that’s why you work hard and you practice, because that’s what gets you to the finish line.”
– Jenny Simpson after winning the 1,500 at 2014 USAs when asked if she had any doubt coming in that she would win.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Ok, if there was a DQ in the men's 800, there has to be one in the women's 1500
- Laura Roesler to NOP?
- MAX KING is WINNING Western States 100 Miler
- Without Googling who's college PRs are these? ...(Female)
- The Amazing Devon Allen (True Freshman USA 110H Champ)
- I Admit It--I Underestimated Mary Cain
- Disastrous Development Amongst Pro Women this year