Quote Of The Day
“I am not using and have not used PEDs. I was shocked and surprised to learn that my coach would have anything to do with even the appearance of these current accusations. I fired him as soon as I found out about this. All legal options are on the table as I will not allow others to lie about me like this. I have no further comments as it is now a legal matter. They will next hear from my lawyer.”
– Justin Gatlin responding to allegations that his coach, Dennis Mitchell, and agent, Robert Wagner, had offered to supply banned drugs for an actor training for a film. Yes, Gatlin, very “shocking” that the man with one of the worst doping excuses in history would be caught offering PEDs. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: London: this guy won the 50-54 age group
- Justin Gatlin embroiled in new doping scandal
- Michael Jordan in his Prime vs Jordan Hasay now: What distance would they be equal at?
- AMTRAK Train headed from Seattle to Portland derails over highway overpass, multiple fatalities
- University of Oregon's propensity to poach other programs top athletes: What do NCAA coaches/fans think?
- Why do poor people spend so much money going to Disney World?
- I am sick of people in their 30s or 40s who don't have kids because they don't have time for that and want to enjoy life
- The conclusion I get from studying Renato Canova’s training system
- 3:28 man, Elijah Manangoi, can run a sub 46 400m
- USATF Masters plan to offer incentives and increased support!?!?
- I'm tired of being a slow jogger and don't know how to fix
- If you had to eat ONE dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?