Quote Of The Day
“Talking about this pace and going for 1:51, I was told that the weather will be nice. It will be sunny and around 22 degrees, so this is an ideal chance to run fast. … I can say my preparation has been pretty good and it’s exciting because this is an Olympic year and every athlete is working extra hard to peak at the right time, so I do the same. … We all know an Olympics comes once in four years. When you mention running fast and trying to come close to Hicham (El Guerrouj’s world record) I am trying, like [David] Rudisha and Mo Farah, to climb that ladder (of success) and to stay up there for as long as possible.”
– Asbel Kiprop talking about the potential of going for Hicham El Guerrouj‘s 1,500 world record (3:26.00) at the Birmingham Diamond League meet today. Race is at 9:50AM ET.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Rowbury relocates too
- Official Thread to Discuss Boris Berian's Contract
- How many elites abandon their sponsors now?
- Muhammad Ali- "The Greatest" Appreciation thread
- Who WINS in their prime going toe to toe Mike Tyson versus Ali?
- Name Two famous people you have met in person
- OTC making fun of Soratos/Legesse??!!??
- David Torrence request to compete for Peru granted!
- Running with gf...bad idea?
- Was your college coach GOOD????????