Quote Of The Day
“I didn’t felt good before the start of the race; I even puked. After thirty minutes of racing, I finally felt better. It was in the final twenty minutes that I gained the confidence I needed. When there were only two minutes left on the clock, the fun began. I just gave everything I had left. I am so happy with the win and the world record. It wasn’t easy.”
– Sifan Hassan speaking after breaking the one-hour run world record at the 2020 Memorial Van Damme.
- Is Mo Farah now the GOAT. Farah gets his first WR, taking Haile G's last track record!!
- Fair or foul? Brigid Kosgei gets DQd for stepping on rail in 1 hour world record attempt.
- Covid-19 can make an elite fall to AVERAGE
- Was Paula Radcliffe the biggest genetic outlier in running history? Underappreciated on Letsrun
- Why is that strange man running in lane 3 in Brussels.
- So is Mo a world class half guy now?
- 59-year-old graduates Army basic training
- I just went to the running store today.