Quote Of The Day
“There are less races, and we don’t have the major championships. But it’s quite nice in a way that we don’t have a major championships looming over us. We can just go out and stay relaxed and try different things in races. And just enjoy it, and run well.”
– Laura Muir talking about how she’s enjoying racing this year without having to worry about peaking for a major championship at the end of the season.
- The marathon distance makes no sense and needs to be changed
- Will Jakob crack the mile world record?
- Brie Oakley Shares her Story
- Examples of Cheptegei's speed work
- Julie Culley has resigned as Georgetown Director of Track and Field/XC
- How Important is Speedwork to break 10k 30min?
- The Obesification of the U.S.
- ST Francis HS of Sacramento Coach Charged with 2 Felonies
- Are workouts worth it if you run under 60 miles per week
- When I went to college in early 70's, anyone could walk on to XC team....What happened?