Quote Of The Day
“I lack the words to describe how I feel. It was really hard [during the last 17 kilometres] but I was truly prepared to run my own race. I had to focus on the work I had put in in Kenya and that is what helped push me. It was my aim to smash the world record and I felt confident before the race. I’ve now run 2:04, 2:03 and now 2:01. Who knows what the future will bring? I’m really grateful to my coaching team, my management, the organisation. I’ll definitely return to Berlin. Berlin for me is eternal.”
– Eliud Kipchoge speaking after absolutely smashing the world record by running 2:01:39 at the Berlin Marathon.
- ELIUD KIPCHOGE 🐐 2:01:39 !!!
- Might the men's marathon and decathlon records fall on the day? How scared should Ashton Eaton be that his WR falls today?
- Huge NY Times Profile on Eliud Kipchoge: "Eliud Kipchoge Is the Greatest Marathoner, Ever"
- Eliud Kipchoge net worth?
- Zane Roberston interview
- Michigan workout
- Eliud Kipchoge - 15x1000m before Berlin 2018
- Tadese's HM WR is so stubborn
- From 2:26:42 to 2:01:39 in my life time
- THE CRAZIEST THING ABOUT ELIUD KIPCHOGE'S WORLD RECORD.