Quote Of The Day
“I wanted to be a part of something special. What I’m about to do, and what we’re about to do, actually, is try to create a new dynasty and a new program. As you know, I went to Syracuse, and a lot of people wondered why I went there. Some people thought I was making a mistake. But we ended up making a dynasty over there, and I plan to do the same with Reebok.”
– Former NCAA star Justyn Knight explaining why he’s signed with the Reebok Boston Track Club, a new pro track team coached by Chris Fox that will officially be launched later today.
- Jenny Simpson still improving at age 32 (almost)
- The 800 and Emmanuel Korir 1:42.05!!! and Clayton Murphy 1:43.12!!! are BAAACK
- Hassan 4:14 mile
- No one talking about Centrowitz?
- Sydney McLaughlin doing amazing things (Off the Track)
- HOULIHAN SHELBY with the AR in heusden
- Hardrock 100 leader DQ'd for receiving aid outside aid station
- Why are elite runners so not tired after a race?
- COURTNEY MOTHER FV<KIN FRERICHS
- John Kellogg is proven to be a genius yet again - He predicted the possibility of the 8:44 steeple WR (after the fact but..)
- JAKOB. DFL with a lap to go