Quote Of The Day
“For some reason I have always felt she was different. When we raced she would always smile and be friendly. But in Daegu I noticed a very different look on her face when she beat me into third. We were going back into the village, she was really remorseful and told me, ‘I am really sorry you didn’t make the final.’ There was something behind those eyes. … I don’t forgive any other Russians but I do forgive her. … We wouldn’t know what was going on in Russia without Yulia and her husband. Every athlete should be really grateful to them.”
– UK’s former European 800m champion Jenny Meadows talking about an exchange she had with Russian whistleblower Yulia Stepanova at the 2011 World Championships in Daegu.
Super Hot on LetsRun: KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Izaic Yorks (Washington) & Sean McGorty (Stanford) Run 3:53!
- Brazier 1:46.08
- 35 sub 4 (equivalent) in NCAA during indoor. A record?
- Apparently Aregawi is one African who DOESN'T want to live in Sweden...
- Official Tokyo Marathon Thread
- 19 Year old Japanese Guy Runs 2:11:34 for the Marathon, What Do You Think a 19 Year Old American Could Do?
- Alexi Pappas will be representing Greece
- Why hasn't parkrun taken off in the US?