Kara Wants Everyone To Go Under Oath
“I would welcome that opportunity for myself, for every former Oregon Project member, every doctor that’s been involved, to go under oath… I feel very good about (the case). I believe in the truth and I know these things take time. … Think of how long it took for Lance (Armstrong) …”
“People have been threatened at this meet …”
“I want my son to be able to believe in the sport and the system. I want USADA to show they work, and I want justice for everyone involved.”
– Kara Goucher passionately talking about the Nike Oregon Project doping investigation on Sunday. Goucher welcomes the opportunity for everyone to testify under oath, says she’ll be releasing more info soon, and says someone was threatened at the USA National meet. We urge you watch 60 seconds above. When Salazar was asked if he’d testify under oath, he said he’d have to check with his lawyer. Discuss:
*MB: “People have been threatened at this meet” – Kara Goucher
*MB: When asked if he’d testify under oath, Salazar says he’d have to ask his lawyer
- When asked if he'd testify under oath, Salazar says he'd have to ask his lawyer
- "People have been threatened at this meet" - Kara Goucher
- Jenna Prandini The First White 200m American Sprint Champion Since 1953
- An Emotional Bernard Lagat Speaks about Missing Worlds Team -- MUST-WATCH
- What would the US Champs 1500 results be if every American (Lagat, Rupp, Jager, etc) trained/raced for the event?
- Kate Murphy, SUPER-Sophomore: 4:16!!!
- Andrew Hunter is plain BETTER than Fisher
- Are you kidding me? Ben Blankenship hopped a fence to avoid the media after the race?
- Cheating scandal hits LetsRun.com Prediction Contest - guy confesses but some say he didn't cheat - just took advantage of loopholes
- LRC $200,015 Running Warehouse Prediction Contest Scores Are Updated - See Who Won