Quote Of The Day
“Running is kind of experiencing this second boom. We’ve got all these folks at home who are struggling with different issues, but running is a viable activity for them. Whereas if you’re Nike, and you’re in 50 different verticals, running might be a positive one, but you’ve got a bunch of other sports that are hemorrhaging right now. …On is investing in the sport right now when nobody else is …There’s just really limited offers out there, if any. So there was obviously an opportunity, and On, to their credit, saw it and said let’s invest, let’s double down here.”
– ON Running global sports marketing manager Steve DeKoker talking about how ON’s position as a specialty running company has allowed them to invest even during a global pandemic.
- Joe Klecker Sub 4 at altitude?! 3:58.4
- Bill Maher's latest monologue slams Dr. Fauci and Birx for not preaching common-sense health measures to combat COVID-19
- Breaking: On is starting a new training group in Boulder coached by Dathan Ritzenhein and headlined by Joe Klecker
- It's Time for College Intercollegiate Athletics to Disappear
- Why is my easy pace so slow relative to my mile race pace?
- canoe vs kayak stability
- 10 days until Monaco DL - Is Jakob Ingebrigtsen ready for a 3:29?
- 5km-Half Marathon Training: Volume vs Sessions
- Assaulted... now can't run