Quote Of The Day
“It’s tough times for people who train like us! We run in the streets but I keep saying that athletics is a ‘poor’ sport – we don’t need that much to do what we do. We run, we jump, we do the basic things the human body can do although we try and improve them into something superhuman. Even if we have to run on the street or have to run on the stairs in our building, we are going to make it!”
– Bulgarian sprinter Ivet Lalova-Collio talking about training while in lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Berlin Marathon to be postoponed
- Coogans closes their doors for good...
- Nick Thompson: 7,000+ Words on Life and How To Run A 2:29 Marathon at Age 44
- Oil Futures Collapse
- Georgia leads to way on reopening - Thoughts?
- Broadway superstar Nick Cordero has leg amputated due to Coronavirus ???? How?
- Is distance running a white-collar sport now?
- Tom Brady gets BUSTED!!
- there is a prison in Ohio with over 1800 corona cases guess how many died?
- $2000 a month Stimulus for the next 6 months Bill in the works!!!
- Chris Cuomo -- Something doesn't add up
- Minimum run duration needed to grow capillaries?
- Nick Bare 5k Time Trial Video at 196lbs. Claims "18:29".
- What is wrong with people protesting in large groups in close proximity
- It's Marathon Week -- Olympic Channel will re-air World Marathon Majors all week