Quote Of The Day
“As athletes we measure our lives in Olympic cycles. I was so young in 2012 and just being there was the gold medal for me. I was 18. In 2016, I didn’t want to be there. I hated life and was injured throughout the season, I wasn’t enjoying the sport. I wasn’t ready. Hopefully I feel ready for Tokyo. Every experience I’ve had these last eight years has helped build me up. I now think I’ve got the strongest mind going into this Olympics and I’m ready for it.”
– GB’s world heptathlon champ Katarina Johnson-Thompson talking about how she’s grown as an athlete from Olympic cycle to Olympic cycle.
- It's on: Saruni vs Brazier Rematch with Hoppel at 2020 Millrose 800
- On December 14 Sage Canaday raced and won a 10k in 32:36. Can he run a 2:19 marathon in Houston?
- 3-time Olympian Inga Thompson RESIGNS from Oregon Bicycle Racing board after uproar after she proposes a 3rd category for races - male, female and trans
- Why do basketball coaches wear a coat n tie, but track/football coaches wear athletic gear?
- If You Could Remove One Thing from the Internet Permanently...
- What are you doing to mitigate heart disease caused by running?
- slowest marathon time required to wear next% ?
- Co-workers had a mile time trial yesterday. Results were surprising.
- Photo of Nike Alphaflys
- The Guardian Says Britain Does Not Have a Moral Leg to Stand On vis-à-vis Russia
- I think the barista is into me, what are my chances?