Quote Of The Day
“We’ve been working on this for roughly a year, making sure the energy levels are right. I’m going into both trying to do well. And I think if we don’t see that happening, we can adjust and tweak and change the trajectory of the plan. Certainly people are going to think what they’re going to think, but I’m after this to do some special stuff, both in Atlanta and in Boston.”
“The whole thing at the beginning was, can I do both of these well? Not, can I get through both of these? And so we’re going to adapt as we go. But I’m going to the Trials not to have a lot of fun and experience the Trials; I’m going there to make a team. And I’m going to Boston to be competitive and have a good shot at the podium or whatever a really good day looks like for me.”
– Des Linden talking to LetsRun.com about why she’s going for Olympic Trials / Boston double seven weeks apart this spring (and hopefully the Olympic Trials / Boston / Olympics triple).
- Des Linden doing the Trials AND Boston!!
- Best Apple Watch App
- On December 14 Sage Canaday raced and won a 10k in 32:36. Can he run a 2:19 marathon in Houston?
- 3-time Olympian Inga Thompson RESIGNS from Oregon Bicycle Racing board after uproar after she proposes a 3rd category for races - male, female and trans
- Early morning runs set off neighbors security lights and stir dogs - They are pissed!
- La Salle University Women's Soccer Hazing Claims Blown out of Proportion?
- Runner who slapped reporter’s butt in road race arrested for sexual battery
- JIM WALMLSEY’S TRAINING WEEK - WOW