Quote Of The Day
“The crazy thing is how many times Sifan is drug tested. When we were in St. Moritz [at altitude before worlds], I was there for three weeks and I think she probably got tested eight times. If someone is dirty, there is no way they are getting around eight tests.
“Also, she is literally the hardest worker. She hates me, by the way. I posted about Pete (Julian), and she absolutely hated it. She thought it made it seem like Alberto’s group was dirty and ours wasn’t. But I’ll defend her to the death. She does harder workouts than I do. She is the hardest worker I’ve ever seen in this sport. It’s crazy the workouts she does. And like, I don’t know—her whole world is about running and everything. It’s cool that’s her world, but I could never do that.”
–Craig Engels defending Sifan Hassan to Runner’s World.
- The Science of Sport Podcast on the Vaporfly
- 2012 Paralyimpic 100 gold medallist, 2016 silver medallist at 400 Marieke Vervoort dies at age 40 after euthanasia
- Really? Mariya Lasitskene, not Sifan Hassan, crowned 2019 European Athlete of the Year
- LSU Board approves raise for track coach Dennis Shaver - $370,000 per yr guaranteed + opportunity for $260,000 more
- Jared Ward will appear on Shark Tank on Sunday to pitch his MyoStorm Meteor storm massage ball
- How would your life be different if you never started running?
- New Paris 2024 logo is unveiled. Do you think it sexually objectifies women? (Pic)
- High school athlete disqualified at cross-country meet for wearing hijab
- The Science of Sport Podcast on the Vaporfly: The Shoe That Broke Running
- CPS (Chicago Public School) cross country runners unable to compete in state tournament due to teacher's strike.