Quote Of The Day
“I burst into tears. I have had so many setbacks. I call it mental injuries. People might think: ‘What is a mental injury?’ Not just in athletics but in life, too. When you have experienced an embarrassment or failure it sticks with you. So I have to come back and face these demons every year. And every year I thought I was better prepared and I found out I wasn’t. I feel like I have always had the potential, but never really had a medal to show for it. I have always bottled it at the champs. I am so lucky I not only overcame the competition but my own mental demons. I always feel the only person that can beat me is myself and my brain. I feel like if have my mental side on point and I am physically healthy, I am up there. Hopefully this is the beginning of things to come.”
– Ojie Edoburun speaking after winning a shock British 100m title in 10.18. Edoburun was third at British Champs four years ago when he was a 19-year-old, but hadn’t been back in the top three since.
- DAVID RUDISHA CAR ACCIDENT
- ZACH BITTER SETS NEW 100 MILE WR!!! 11:19:18- 6:47 PACE- Official Thread
- Why do people go to the hotel breakfast in their pajamas?
- Lewandowski huge PB 3:31.95
- Andrew Luck Retires
- Is Jakob Ingebrigtsen nearing his peak as a runner?
- Katelyn Tuohy Official Visits?
- Dathan 4th at CRIM 10 miler. 47:19. Beats all the young Americans
- MAKH DADDY IS BACK BABBY
- No Ingebrigtsen will ever run sub 3:30!!!